So we can take your money while about 75% of you spend too much time playing video games rather than doing homework and either flunk out or barely make it through, while the other 25% will work hard and make it through, but due to inadequate career and alumni services, will end up going back to working part time at Gamestop. 

So we can take your money while about 75% of you spend too much time playing video games rather than doing homework and either flunk out or barely make it through, while the other 25% will work hard and make it through, but due to inadequate career and alumni services, will end up going back to working part time at Gamestop. 

Anyone ever feel like there are too many nipples and butts on your dashboard at once?

…..Probably not. 

mysplicedmind:

mymojosodopeme1:

etherealimbue's gifset request 

Not that this matters, or is relevant to this gif set, but his ex-wife was black.

Just in case anyone didn’t know…

I really don’t want to be THAT guy, but his ex was very white actually. He did cast a black woman as his ex in Louie though because she read the part better than anyone else. You can find interviews about season 3 of Louie where he talks about it. Understandable mistake, I can easily see the show representing his life very accurately myself.

Doesn’t take away from his very good point though. 

For almost 18 years you’re taught to sit down, shut up, and raise your hand. Then you have to decide what you’re going to do for the rest of your life.

jennstarkid:

accioguitardis:

cyberunfamous:

trillow:

how much do islands cost i want one

Less than a college education

image

what the fuck

IT SHOCKS NO ONE THAT AN ISLAND COSTS LESS THAN A COLLEGE EDUCATION IN AMERICA

No way

lauriehalseanderson:

policymic:

Do you still need more proof of rape culture?

As Noam Chomsky once pointed out for Z Magazine, old media types from the institutional bodies like American Enterprise Institute tend to regurgitate the same ideas with a reliability that is equally impressive and infuriating. While assuring the public that rape is a terrible crime, writers like Caroline Kitchens and Heather McDonald of right-wing think tank The Manhattan Institute try to claim that feminists have blown this whole rape culture thing way out of proportion.

Apparently, many women disagree. On Tuesday there were more than 1 million responses on the #RapeCultureIsWhen hashtag started by a frustrated Zerlina Maxwell in response to these right-wing narratives. 

Read moreFollow policymic

Keep speaking up!!!!!

SIGNAL BOOST!!!

bettycrockerdaveyjones:

Oh fuck Eric and aziz?!!!?

(Source: twitter.com)